Sunday, March 1, 2009

Pay it forward

I am excited to be a recipient of Kelly's Pay it Forward post and I'm even more excited to "pay it forward" here!

Here's how it works:

I will be receiving a handmade item from Kelly. In the meantime, the first three people to comment on this post that they want to participate, will receive a handmade item from ME. The gift is a surprise and I will do my best to tailor it to you.

If you are interested, post in the comments here. If you are one of the first three people, then go ahead and post your "Pay it Forward" on your blog.

The handmade items do not have to be extensive. Do not feel you need to spend days and days on them. Just do what you can.

Sounds fun, right? =)

Ready. Set. And, go!

1 comment:

Kari Hornaday said...

I would love to get something homemade, but I have no idea what I would make... hmm... I'll think of something!