Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sweet Craigslist deals!

(I know I am late in posting a recap -complete with lots of photos- of our trip to Oregon/Washington/Vancouver, but I was just too excited to wait on posting the following deals! Sorry, I will post some trip photos soon!)

Now, on to the other fun stuff... I've been seeking/scouring/researching baby stuff on Craigslist (and a few other online sources) the past few weeks and was excited to recently find a great deal on a Pack & Play and jogging stroller! So, tonight after Phil got home (I don't really feel comfortable going to some strangers home alone), I had lined up appointments to check out these deals.

After two quick visits, we were both very pleased with the deals we brought home!

Graco Pack & Play, used, but in excellent shape for a whopping $15! (Retails $70+)

















Bob Revolution Stroller, also in excellent shape for a steal of $100 (compared to retail of $389+).

















These, along with all the diapers I've snagged for pretty cheap (about $22 for everything in the picture below), are getting both of us pretty excited for the next few months and what the Lord has in store for us!

2 comments:

MaryBeth said...

how did you get all those diapers for $22????? that's amazing!

Patty O. said...

Hey MB,
I printed a bunch of $5 Huggies coupons a few weeks ago. Albertsons had diapers on sale for $6.99 and the coupon was also good for wipes (which were on sale for $2.50). So - I could get 3 packs of diapers and 2 packs of wipes FOR ONLY $1.05!!! =) (Don't worry, this was only for size newborn-2, so you didn't miss out on much!)