Wednesday, September 24, 2008

In everything GIVE THANKS!

I just had to post my good news for the morning. You probably remember that I had surgery in April and we have a funny kind of insurance, so before the surgery I had to pay for all the expenses... bloodwork, surgeon, assistant nurse, day surgery center, etc. Well, that has been mostly taken care of by our insurance company.

Then, out of the blue, four months later (last week), I got a lovely bill from the pathology doctor for $325! (I would say my first reaction was shocked, then annoyed, then ???) I knew that it was a valid bill, but it was way too late to submit it to our insurance. I finally got thru to the doctor's office and explained the little situation and they reduced the bill by 50%!

Thank you Lord, that you know our needs even before we ask! Though it is still kinda annoying it didn't go to our insurance, (and I could also go on about outrageous doctors fees, etc), I am now much happier to pay the much smaller bill!

1 comment:

Kari Hornaday said...

Wow! Pretty awesome! We have a lot of things to pray for, and when they don't turn out exactly how we pray for them, I have to remember those few words we tack onto the end of the request that removes our frail human reasoning from our petitions, "If that is Your will, Lord." I guess that is why God gives us faith - because we can barely handle simple trust at times, let alone fix our own problems. :) We're praying for you guys, for whatever great blessings the Lord has in store. We're very excited! Love you!