Saturday, September 20, 2008

We made Challah!



Since Kelly introduced me to tammysrecipes.com, Phil has been wanting me try a challah recipe on her site. Well, today we were really wanting some good homemade bread, so we thought we'd give the challah a try. I really just had to post some pictures cause I really didn't think it would turn out at all, so I was pleasantly surprised! It was delicious out of the oven, especially with some good homemade jam! (though pretty much ANY homemade bread is delicious when it's fresh from the oven!)

2 comments:

rk said...

yay! I've been wanting to make this, too. We live too far away... we want some! Guess what? I made pitas from her site today (yum!) and this really yummy (and healthy) applesauce bread. I'll have to email the recipe to you! =) miss you guys...

Kari Hornaday said...

Wow! That looks delicious! I think I'll have to check out that site again. I found a website I like called www.foodfit.com It has some cool stuff. Can't wait to see you in December!