Monday, May 5, 2008

We are so blessed!

Though I know that God is always in control, it never ceases to amaze me to watch Him work out all the details! There are many things I take for granted, yet there are other things that I try to handle on my own without thinking it is something He would even care about. There are things I hate to admit, but they just remind me that He is still working on me! Continually teaching me to trust, love appreciate, forgive and the list goes on and on.

all this leads me to...
"How can I say thanks for the things You have done for me?
Things so undeserved, yet you did to prove Your love for me?
The voices of a million angels could not express my gratitude.
To God be the glory for the things He has done!"

Take a moment today to thank Him for what He has done in you and around you. Appreciate all the little things that we so easily take for granted. Love others like He loves.

No comments: