Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Almost like home...

I should be fired from blogging... yes, I'll admit, we aren't the most exciting people in the world, but I really don't have any other excuse. I also have too much time on my hands lately and I think when I do, I am very unproductive! I work well with deadlines and schedules (not that I am a procrastinator), but when I have NO time frame, then I tend to let things go forever! sorry!

Anyhow...
Phil and I went hiking last week and enjoyed some of God's beautiful creation! After some reading online, I discovered Aguirre Springs in Organ, NM. It was well worth the drive as we hiked past some amazing trees (and all of you people from home, don't make fun of us just cause you get to see trees all the time!), beautiful wildflowers and WATER! Yes, we discovered water here in the desert! It wasn't alot, but it was fresh, clear, cold spring water! It was a nice hike and I enjoyed getting out of town a bit and smelling the fresh air!

Here's a link to our picture site with some of the photos. (though the pictures don't really do justice of just how beautiful it was - you will have to come visit for the full experience!)

No comments: