Monday, April 14, 2008

i'm still alive!

Hello!
I (patty) figured since I posted a little note before I went into surgery, I should probably post a little after to let you know I am still alive! This last week has been interesting, but I'm thankful to be feeling better every day. Though I have gone a little stir crazy at home, so I should be thankful to head back to work on Wednesday. The time off has been nice to relax (and bake)! :) I even tried to make some lefse this afternoon and it was easy and good! Tomorrow morning is my post op appt at the doctors office - i'm looking forward to what he has to say. I also figure since I have the day off tomorrow and it's going to be 87 degrees, i'm going to enjoy a lazy day by the pool. (I just have to remember to wear some sunscreen, so my boss won't think I was out on vacation!) :)

Phil's got his teaching assignment for next year and he is very excited about it! He will be teaching World History, for 3-7 period - which means only one prep and classes from 10:30am - 3:45pm (and 45 minutes for lunch), so with that schedule, we are pretty sure we'll be in El Paso for at least another year!

Oh - and we leave to come home in 38 days! :) Can't wait!

1 comment:

Kari Hornaday said...

Man, I'm a lousy blog-reader. :) It's already April 19th and I'm just reading this one! Well, technically it's April 20th since it's 4am! I've been awake all night! What a nut! Anyway, just wanted to say hi, love you, and I can't wait to see you guys!! Praying for you!