Saturday, September 13, 2008

School has started!

Over the last few months, we have been feeling a little up in the air about what I (Patty) should do, so we made a decision and I've recently started classes to get my real estate license. I just finished my first week of classes and I'm getting very excited about it! It's also a pretty short program, so I am already 1/7th of the way finished! Also, I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing, but going to school here and looking at getting a more permanent job here really makes me feel a little more settled about living in El Paso.

Phil is 1/12th of the way done with school this year already (not that anyone's counting) and he is loving his job! The classes, the kids, the co-workers - all of it! I am sooo thankul that he is enjoying it and the love that he has to spend much less prep time than he did last year!

No comments: